Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers' Day Classic 2013

Kathryn and I did it! 



We ran the entire 4km including all the way up the Anderson Street hill! The official times are in and I'm pretty happy with my results!

Official time = 25:11.1
Placings:
Overall: 2781/7355
F40-49: 401/1238
Gender: 1758/5425

I had never been before and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire event. It was well planned and interesting. I caught up with 12wbt'er Di who I met in the registration line at the Group Workout last weekend and remembered my name - I was very impressed! I also saw Mish and took this really bad photo.

As always there was a line up of people to have their photo taken with her and she was very gracious in posing for everyone.

We are looking fresh before moving to the start line!
Ready to go

Just crossed the line - effort all over our faces :)

Happy to see this sign



Mementos of a great day








3 comments:

  1. What fun and what awesome results! You should be incredibly proud of yourself. It was a great day, I did the run in Geelong in front of my mum (first time she'd ever seen me run). I do believe there were tears!!

    On Melbourne finale weekend a couple of us ran the Tan for the first time on the Sunday morning. OMG, that HILL !!!!! Far out!

    Carol
    www.finding-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha, just received your comment on my blog. I'm a Geelong girl born and bred (you can take a girl out of Geelong....) :-). I only moved to the back of beyond 9 years ago when I got married! So from time to time I come down shopping, visit family and at times stay for the weekend with mum. So I'll take you up on the get together one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your run, Trish! That is an awesome time for the 4kms!

    ReplyDelete